Pre-Purchase Vehicle Inspections
Call to Schedule an Appraisal!
Click here to schedule an appraisal online.
Are you considering the purchase of a vehicle that isn’t in your area? Is it a classic car, an antique car or a street rod? Specializing in classic, antique and collector cars, AAG can help you make an informed decision so you can buy with confidence from a distance and be your second pair of eyes on a local vehicle. AAG can assist you with a prepurchase inspection on any type of vehicle, including late model daily drivers.
AAG Prepurchase Inspection Advantages:
- Detailed inspection, research and reporting.
- Speak with actual inspecting agent before and after the inspection.
- Our agents are tested & certified, not strangers from the yellow pages.
- Speak with Master Appraiser about vehicle's current market value.
- Nationwide support and coverage.
- Extensive centralized database to assist in valuation research.
- Family-run organization that provides personalized customer service.
All AAG agents are tested and certified before they begin work with AAG so you’ll know we are sending an experienced professional to look at your potential purchase. You can speak with this prepurchase inspection agent before and after the inspection. Visit our testimonial page to see what clients are saying about the prepurchase inspection service AAG has been providing on all types of antique cars for over 25 years. While we are
AGG Prepurchase Inspection Service Includes:
- Telephone consultation with the AAG Certified Agent before and after their inspection.
- An extensive 10-page prepurchase inspection condition report crammed full of information documenting the condition and originality of the vehicle you wish to purchase, including test ride results and a detailed schematic of paint gauge readings.
- Our prepurchase vehicle inspection report includes the decoding of identifying numbers at no extra charge.
- Along with the prepurchase inspection report, you will receive detailed photographs of the antique, classic or collector car, providing first hand evidence of the vehicle's condition, inside and out. A copy of the title or registration and pertinent receipts or information made available by seller will be forwarded to client.
- After gathering the required information, the inspecting agent will review the prepurchase inspection with you and be available to answer questions about the car’s condition.
- The prepurchase inspection report and photos are available to you on our Prepurchase Inspection Portfolio website to view and download to your computer.
- Our auto appraisal service includes a current market value consultation about the car on our toll-free number after we have done research and analysis of the current classic car market.
- We have offices nationwide. Most prepurchase inspections are scheduled within 48 hours of the order.
- If you decide to purchase the car we can provide a vehicle appraisal certificate to document condition and value for only $75. This auto appraisal certificate may be used for insurance coverage or lending requirements.
- AAG does not buy, sell or broker automobiles. Your interest is our only interest. We have set the industry standard by providing prompt, reliable and personal auto appraisal service that our customers know they can trust.
Before you buy your next classic car, antique car or any type of vehicle, have an independent prepurchase inspection completed by an experienced, tested and certified AAG agent.
AAG's prepurchase auto inspection service gives you the confidence to buy or walk away.