Call to Schedule an Appraisal!
Click here to schedule an appraisal online.
AAG's service includes:
- An extensive 10-page condition report crammed full of information documenting the condition and originality of the vehicle you wish to purchase, including test ride results and a detailed schematic of paint gauge readings.
- Our report includes the decoding of identifying numbers at no extra charge.
- Along with the inspection report, you will receive detailed photographs of the vehicle, providing first hand evidence of the vehicle's condition, inside and out. A copy of the title or registration and pertinent receipts or information made available by seller will be forwarded to client.
- After gathering the required information, the inspection agent will review the report with you and be available to answer questions.
- The report and photos are available to you on our Inspection Portfolio website to view and download to your computer.
- Our service includes a current market value consultation about the vehicle with AAG's Master Appraiser and Value Expert, on our toll-free number.
- We have offices nationwide. Most inspections are scheduled within 48 hours of the order.
- If you decide to purchase the car we can provide an appraisal certificate to document condition and value for only $75. This certificate may be used for insurance coverage or lending requirements.
- AAG does not buy, sell or broker automobiles. Your interest is our only interest. We have set the industry standard by providing prompt, reliable and personal service that our customers know they can trust.
Before you buy your next automobile, have an independent inspection completed by an experienced, tested and certified inspector. With AAG's professional inspection service, you can buy with confidence.