Trusts & Asset Management Appraisal
Looking for a way to safeguard your valuable collector car collection?
Establishing a family trust, LLC or private operating foundation?
Placing your collection in a foundation or a trust is not only for passing along important and valuable vehicles to family members but can have tax advantages when properly planned in advance!
Whether implementing a family trust, LLC or private foundation, establishing the value of the vehicles involved is an important part of the process. Your tax advisor and estate lawyers can assist you in finding the right solution for your individual needs.
AAG’s certified appraisal will document the condition and value at the establishment of the trust and help you decide how to manage and get the most out of your automobile collection!
Contact our office today for more information!
AAG Trust & Asset Management Appraisals Include:
- Each vehicle is inspected onsite by a certified agent as part of AAG’s certified value appraisal services.
- During this inspection, agents take photographs of the vehicle to document condition.
- We gather pertinent historical information as available from the owner.
- Our master appraiser oversees all appraisal research and valuations utilizing our centralized database for consistency.
- The completed PDF report is emailed to the client.
- A printed hard copy is available upon request for a modest fee.
AAG Trust & Asset Management Appraisal Advantages:
- A comprehensive and professional car appraisal by a certified auto appraiser is a valuable tool when determining how best to distribute assets.
- Independent assessment takes the emotion out of the process to provide you with an accurate valuation.
- Multi-car and club discounts!
- Prompt, personal service.
For What It’s Worth
Auto Appraisal Group’s Definitive Blog about the world of automobile value. View More Articles…
“Jim prompt services very professional explained appraisal results revealed all documents.”
“Highly professional and thorough. Bill T. was prompt, knowledgeable and personable. Appraisal (for insurance purposes) was higher than expected.”
“Excellent service provided.”
“I am very satisfied with the valuation report. Gary Martin is excellent.”
“AAG Was a great help taking care of our needs with this. Highly recommended!!!!”
“Prompt response in getting me to personnel who guided me through the process of getting an appraisal. Appraiser was thorough. It gave me a way to get started on the road to selling the cars. Really appreciated their input.”
“The individual doing the appraisal was experienced and professional.”
“Your appraiser arrived on time, did a thorough appraisal of the vehicle and reviewed all documentation I had, and I received a well written report in a timely manner. Just what I wanted.”
“Rich knew what he was doing. Nice to hear someone that appreciated what my late husband was trying to build.”
“I was under a time crunch for this appraisal, and the company worked with me to meet my deadline. I was very appreciative.”
“Auto Appraisal Group provided excellent service and delivered a quote in a short timeframe. I would highly recommend their services.”
“I needed an appraisal for my tax return. AAG responded promptly and provided all the paperwork that I needed with virtually no effort on my part.”
“My husband and I agree that having AAG appraise our Mustang for resale value was one of the smarter decisions we’ve made. We would have listed it for less had we not gotten it appraised first. I’ll be sure to recommend your services to our friends.”
“Appreciated the time the representative took to go over the car with me as well as answering my questions. And he truly appreciated the attachment I have to the car.”