Total Loss Value Vehicle Appraisals
Has your car been declared a total loss? Do you need an appraisal to establish the pre-loss value of an automobile? Are you invoking the Appraisal Clause provision that is contained in your policy as you seek to settle your claim?
When trying to reach a fair value claim settlement with your insurance company, it may be necessary to get an independent car appraisal. The vehicle appraiser behind AAG's total loss auto appraisal research use current market comparables to assist in determining the value of your auto prior to its loss. We consider your vehicle's unique characteristics and provide you with our professional findings by a certified car appraiser.
Let AAG assist you in reaching a fair claim settlement in a cost effective manner by obtaining a certified car appraisal. Use our Market Value Range form to establish an estimate of your vehicle's value prior to the loss or call us today for more information!
AAG Total Loss Service Advantages:
- Extensive centralized database to assist in appraisal valuation & comparable research
- Over 140,000 values added each month.
- Family-run organization that provides personalized customer service and certified car appraisers.
- AAG can mediate with other party's vehicle appraiser.
- Nationwide support and coverage.