Since 1989 the Auto Appraisal Group has provided comprehensive value appraisal services for all types of automobiles from circa 1900 to present day. AAG's certified agents are trained in information gathering techniques and tested by AAG, insuring consistent and professional services.
AAG's value appraisals are the best in the business, relying on extensive training and experience passed on by experts to experts. Our appraisals provide you with the information you need to assess the value of your vehicle so that you can take your next step with confidence.
All of AAG's certified value appraisal services include an onsite inspection of the vehicle. During this inspection we, take photographs of the vehicle and gather pertinent historical information as supplied by the owner. Expedited turnaround is available if required.
- Value Range - Get a ball park value
- Insurance Value - Accepted by all insurers to assure proper coverage
- Property Settlement - For estate or divorce settlements
- Resale Value - Provides current fair market value
- Charitable Donation - Certified appraisal includes IRS Form 8283
- Bank Loan Value - Certified appraisal provided with fast turnaround
- Early Lease Termination - Certified appraisal to determine value
- Expert Witness Testimony - Established and accepted as value experts
- Commercial Vehicles - Independent appraisal of equipment